About this item
- HIGH5 ZERO hydration tablet is a refreshing sugar free electrolyte drink with zero calories that makes it easy to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- HIGH5 ZERO hydration tablets contain precise levels of key electrolytes, sodium and magnesium, to meet your hydration requirements during training and racing.
- HIGH5 ZERO is not just a sports drink. Simply add these re-hydration tablets to water to help your body quickly absorb fluids and restore a healthy level of hydration.
- HIGH5 ZERO’s scientific formula includes Vitamin C, which helps to support a healthy immune system, protect cells from oxidation stress and reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- With natural flavourings, HIGH5 ZERO makes a refreshing great tasting electrolyte drink.
HIGH5 ZERO Electrolyte Tablets | Hydration Tablets | Added Vitamin C | Stay Hydrated Anywhere in the world
ZERO Hydration Tablets are a refreshing sugar free electrolyte drink with zero calories that makes it simple and easy to stay hydrated. When you sweat, you lose vital minerals so it’s important that they are replenished. With key electrolytes, sodium and magnesium, ZERO gives you what water can’t.
This scientific formula includes Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system, protect cells from oxidation stress and reduce tiredness and fatigue. The magnesium in ZERO contributes to electrolyte balance, whilst also supporting muscle protein synthesis.
These can be taken throughout the day and anywhere you are traveling in the world.
Great Taste, Great Flavours – Stay Hydrated Always
5.0 out of 5 stars-These got us through Ramadan. 30 days of fasting in serious heat, opening our fast with these gave near immediate energy return and alertness. Brilliant, buy them
5.0 out of 5 stars-I love these tablets. I enjoy Keto diet, and these have been life send! No headache from missing electrolytes as these provides sufficient amount. It’s great as I can now enjoy flavoured drink rather than just water which I can’t get on with.
I liked them so much I have ordered tropical taste now too.
5.0 out of 5 stars-amazing value. I started to take one of these daily when on Keto diet which can cause lack of salt/ dehydration/ salt craving. They’re super tasty but taste is quite mild. Can break in half for small glass.
I drink this about 4 times faster than plain water, so very good to encourage general hydration.
I’ve got my 67-year-old mum using them daily too.
Packaging makes it look like it’s for super sporty/athletes/ cycling types, but they’re a brilliant addition to a normal lazy person’s diet like me.
5.0 out of 5 stars-Absolutely love these! Started using these as a substitute for energy drinks etc and they have made a massive difference. Whenever I do any intense or long cardio sessions, I tend to suffer from cramp due to excessive sweating and general muscle fatigue. Ever since I have been adding these to my water intake my cramps have pretty much disappeared, and I find I can go a little longer than I could previously. The flavours are great and not so intense on the taste buds. I would definitely recommend these when doing any long-distance events as a hydration aid.