About this item
- HIKING POLES: If you’re a trail enthusiast, you’ll want your hiking gear to keep up. Whether you’re hiking on rugged terrain or crossing rivers, our sticks are strong enough to withstand all weather conditions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Built to last, these walking sticks for hiking are crafted from strong 7075 aluminum yet weigh almost 4 oz less than your average batons. Ideal for use with gloves & in wet weather!
- ADJUSTABLE: Whatever the terrain, our hiking stick set will see you through. Easier to adjust than 2 handed twist locks, our 1 handed lever locks can easily be adjusted up to 54″ in length in seconds!
- COMFORTABLE: For safety and security, our walking sticks are designed with moisture-wicking cork handles. Moulding to the shape of your hand, they offer comfort & security.
- WALKING GIFTS: These walking poles for men and women are essential hiking accessories. Available in an array of colours, they also come with a carrying bag, 4 rubber tips, a pair of connectors, and mud & snow baskets!
Colour Lake BlueHeight1.88 inches Item display length27 inches Item display width6.5 inches Material type Aluminium Maximum height recommendation54 Inches.
5.0 out of 5 stars-Well after reading Ken’s review, we decided we wanted Cathy and Ken’s sturdy sticks, and they didn’t disappoint! We’ve been out a few times with them already and can’t believe the difference they make. We are getting a full body workout and with the icy conditions out there it’s been a godsend having a 4×4 feeling when out on dog walks. My partner has a dodgy knee and he’s now able to keep up with me and both of our walking speeds have improved. Steve now says he looks forward to walks (GASP!) and we are making the most of lockdown by getting 3 to 4 miles in per day. So, we would definitely recommend these poles.
5.0 out of 5 stars-I already have some Black Diamond poles but they are stuck abroad, where I cannot go, due to the current world-situation. I bought one set of these, largely because I much prefer the flip-lock mechanism to the threaded twist and grip style. I was sufficiently impressed with them, that I immediately ordered a second pair for my wife – for which the American HQ went to great lengths to give me the discount promised for registering the first pair. The instructions that accompany the poles do their level best to make certain that you will understand exactly how to make safe adjustments to their length and how to test them before starting a hike. All communications with the parent company have been positive and helpful in the extreme. If I ever get a second wife, I will buy her some too!
5.0 out of 5 stars-Absolutely changing if you like hill walking. Just back from an 11-mile hike and absolutely no knee pain at all thanks to these. It really makes sense when you use them and feel about 30 % less weight being places on leg joints. I love them so much. Highest recommendations!!
5.0 out of 5 stars-We have been doing a lot of cliff/coastal path walking recently which has involves steep climbs/descents on uneven ground, climbing over large rocks often on a narrow path with a steep drop on one side. My knees are not great, and I was often asking my husband for a hand or trying to find something to lean on or grip for support. So, I decided to get some walking poles to see if that helped and picked these based on reviews and can honestly say they live up to the reviews!
Firstly, they are so easy to adjust and having the markers to give an indication of the best length for your height is genius, after a couple of uses and minor tweaks I know exactly the height I need them to be. They are lightweight, very sturdy and comfortable in the hand. It took me a while to figure out the technique as I kept putting them too far in front of me, but once I figured that out there was no stopping me. On flat ground I’m much faster and on uneven ground I have more confidence. Even my husband commented that I wasn’t stopping so much and seemed surer footed. Wish I’d got these sooner!